Pages

Saturday 28 April 2018

Fruitarian for the week

An 'issue' I came home to after a week away camping was an overload of fruit ready to eat.

So this week I think I will become a fruitarian!

When I waked in the door after arriving home from camp I could smell the banana's and they were all ready to eat instantly. 

A few lucky regular kombucha friends that visited me yesterday helped with the offload of some banana's and the rest are being either eaten by my monkeys or going into the freeze for future baking's.

I also had some yummy giant paw paw's and several dragon fruit ready to go.

This morning for breaky I made everyone banana pancakes topped with a big dollop of yoghurt and diced paw paw, dragon fruit and a sprinkle of fresh thyme.


How do you make these you ask..... mash a banana and whisk in an egg or two and pop in a pan to fry like you would a pancake and that's it.


Have you made banana pancakes before? 


Do you have a special fruit recipe you could share?








No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...