Pages

Thursday 2 August 2018

Happiness is Homemade

Those who know me well know I love to create and make things from scratch at home, using ingredients from my very own garden or locally sourced. ðŸŒ±
First and foremost I make products that I use at home for my family, including healthy edible and healing goodies or cleaning gear so I'm not inflicting too many harsh chemicals on my wee ones. 
I dont do fancy at all and I do simple very well, so you will find most of what I use being recycled and reused. Glass jars and bottles are my best friends. I love the gift of an empty jar or bottle! ðŸ˜‚
I feel so much happiness when I make homemade goodies that you like too. Thank you for being part of my simple journey and supporting me in my 'happiness'. ðŸ’š


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...