Pages

Friday 1 June 2018

Winning

The other day I won some beautiful fresh locally (Kempsey) grown vegetables (a potkin, bunch of silverbeet and some turnips) in a guessing comp! 
One can never have too much of the good stuff. 
I was expecting hubby to be able to pick them up on his way home from work today but I forgot he had a conference here in town for 2 days.
Thankfully the lovely Wendy brought them to town today when she came down and I was still lucky enough to score my prize!
I was so excited to receive these goodies.
Thank you PMW Vegie Ranch for your gorgeous seasonal produce.
I love local food!

So with my winning Silverbeet I cooked up make my version of spanokopita or spinach pie like my oldest calls it (who devours every mouthful telling me in between each this is her favourite 😍)with a few added yummies from my garden (shallots, mint and eggs) and with a side of my home grown roasted sweet potato.
Vego goodness to the max! 
Have you eaten a vego meal this week?



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...