Pages

Friday 16 June 2017

Stocktake

It might be a little colder around most places, but its still going off here. In fact I think my garden is performing better than spring or the 'growing' season. Besides the excess rain we have had for the last week everything is flourishing here and so I thought today I would do a quick 'stocktake' of whats going on in my garden of glory!

At the moment I have, not mentioning the non edible versions of gorgeous plants I also have....

  • Paw Paw and Papaya
  • Fig
  • Chilli - 4 different types
  • Nasturtium, Calendula, Evening Primrose
  • Sweet potato
  • Strawberry
  • Roma, Yellow Cherry, Red Cherry, Tommy Toe Tomato
  • Dragon fruit
  • Gooseberry
  • Bay Tree
  • Lemon grass
  • Rainbow Chard and Perpetual Spinach
  • Broccoli, Cauliflower, Brussel Sprouts
  • Eggplant
  • Kohlrabi
  • Ginger, Turmeric, Galangal and Horseradish
  • Kale
  • Cavendish Banana
  • Lemon, Lime and Kaffir Lime
  • Pumpkin
  • Raspberry, Blueberry, Boysenberry
  • Garlic, Onions and Shallots or Spring Onion
  • Capsicum - 4 types
  • Lima Beans, Green Beans, Snow Pea and Pea
  • Radish
  • Chives and garlic chives
  • Red and White Cabbage
  • Carrots
  • Oregano, Thyme, Basil, Coriander, Sage, Mint, Vietnamese Mint, Lemon Balm, Flat and Curly Leaf Parsley
  • Wild Rocket
  • Choko
  • Celery 
  • Fennel
  • Pidgeon Pea and Comfrey
And I think that's about it. Might have missed one of two, but I think that's enough to keep one occupied! What's in your stocktake?

Just a few of the sweet potato to surprise me.

More sweet potato to come.

Mini cauliflower.

Just one of the lovely capsicums around the garden.

Roma Tomatoes sharing a home among the sweet potato.

Planted as a broccoli, but looks a little different.

Lots of tomato flowers.

Ginger!

Baby Brussel Sprouts coming on.

Cabbage and Snail bites.

Love Nasturtium Flowers.

Purple Carpet Allysum.

A couple of carrots.

Horseradish, but not too happy, think I might move it.

Jack be Little Pumpkins
 
Purple cabbage.....

And attacked purple cabbage :(

Fennel and Shallots.

Gooseberry gone crazy, I had to tie it up.

Snow Peas and flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...