Pages

Monday 26 February 2018

Poison beauty

My oldest bubba picked me a flower after we went to the dentist a couple of weeks ago, we took it home and popped it in a vase. It flowered for a day or so. I left the stem in the vase until today - it still looked 'alive' and happy. 
I was about to throw it out when I noticed it had developed roots. What a pleasant surprise. Although it is only an Oleander (yes I know they are poisonous - had a chat with the wee ones about that afterwards), the gift behind it has meaning for me, so this baby will go into a pot and find a new home on our balcony....once its finally finished. 
A small treasure can be found anywhere! What 'treasures' have you found lately?


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...